Strategic Africa is a dynamic Kenyan company specializing in mass media monitoring services for a wide range of clients. Since the inception of SMT in 2000, we have been at the forefront of innovation in the media monitoring and press clipping industry.
What is Media Tracking
- Media tracking is the reading, watching or listening to editorial content of a media source continually and then identifying, saving and analyzing the content using the specified keyword or topics.
- It can be conducted for a variety of reasons, including political, commercial, and scientific.
- Media tracking is a key tool for public relations in marketing of their clients and also competitive intelligence
Why Media Monitoring
- To identify mentions of the organization and its brands, authors, celebrities and executives in news media .
- To track the success of their news releases.
- To find information about competitors and specific issues relevant to the organization.
- To benchmark performance against competitors.
- To manage corporate or brand reputation.
- To gather industry intelligence and better understand the strengths and weaknesses of corporate communications.
- To identify new business opportunities and other purposes.